funsec mailing list archives

Re: 'Now, That's What We Call Border Security'

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:51:33 -0800

http://formerspook.blogspot.com/2008/12/now-thats-what-we-call-border-secur
ity.html

Obviously, we'll never have anything like the Israeli system in our
country--that is, until terrorists detonate a nuke in an American city, and the
plot is traced through our porous borders.

He's on to our nefarious Canuckistani plot.  Now we'll have to kill him.

Actually, we're trying to get you guys to build a fence along the Canada-US border:

By one (inflated) estimate, the fence will cost between $300
million and $1.7 billion per mile

the cost will make the current financial crisis look like small change ...

(And what are you going to do about all those miles of coastline?  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/