funsec mailing list archives

[NSFW] hehehehehehe... random Omegle chat

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 04:17:08 +0300

Previous chats have been fun. This one is just funny!

Don't read if you're sensitive to PC, swearing, drugs, sex, etc.

-----

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi random stranger! :)
Stranger: You know who's a great actor? Keanu Reeves.
Stranger: I expect to be booted off in five seconds
You: hehehe, what other stock lines do you use to start chatting? :)
You: well, if you don't say much more, you will get booted.
Stranger: I wish we could have usernames on this damn site. I would love
to be called rapemaster
Stranger: Also, something about dongs.
Stranger: LOTS AND LOTS OF DONGS
You: hehehe
Stranger: CHOO CHOO
You: you could also be a chat bot, just spewing random shit
Stranger: Shnaa
Stranger: Spambots are too stupid to understand dongs
Stranger: It's their loss
You: you're funny
You: where are you from?
Stranger: Philly
Stranger: NORTHEASTERN Philly
Stranger: No Bel-Air for you
Stranger: EVER
You: :)
You: i worked in Horsham for a few months
Stranger: What is that? Some sort of illegal sexual position?