funsec mailing list archives

Re: Conficker business productivity loss

From: nameless <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:07:09 -0700

Paul Ferguson wrote:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:38 PM, RandallM <randallm () fidmail com> wrote:

any numbers calculated on loss to business over this yet?

Yes -- mine.

Many hours I could be drinking beers instead of dealing with this. ;-)

In my opinion, I think that that is what the April 1st date is for.  Y2K
part deux.

I'm with Valdis.  When shit hits the fan, it will be when no one is looking.

Right now they have the world running in circles and are probably
laughing their asses off.  The jokes on us...well not me.  I don't have
Windows machines to secure anymore.  lol  -  Definitely nice, for a change.

- ferg

--
Rob

|  ASCII ribbon campaign ( )  |