funsec mailing list archives

Re: Israel's population registry leak

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:22:23 -0800

Date sent:              Mon, 11 May 2009 19:30:08 +0300
From:                   Imri Goldberg <lorgandon () gmail com>

Every time I read about a leak, I think, why didn't they add a watermark?! It's
in the books!

It's in my book.  In my dictionary, anyway.  When I had it posted online,
somebody stole the entire thing and passed it off as their work.  It was easy to
prove that it was mine, since there are a bunch of jokes in it that nobody in their
right mind would put into a dictionary.  Since I am demonstrably of unsound mind,
obviously it's mine.

(I put the jokes in just as jokes, but they make pretty good watermarks, too.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I believe that Canada cannot, indeed that Canada must not survive
by force. The country will only remain united - it should only
remain united - if its citizens want to live together in one
civil society.               - Pierre Elliott Trudeau, Nov. 15, 1976
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/