funsec mailing list archives

Re: Stoned Wallabies

From: Roger Thompson <rogert () mindspring com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 22:04:18 -0400

Date sent:              Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:33:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:                   der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>

Let's form a band then.  I'll play bass.  Dave's got guitar.  We can
rehearse over Skype.  Who's got vocals, drums and keys?  We can play
at VB.
Be careful what you wish for. ;-)

I can handle keyboards, probably, but Skype, undocumented closed-source
mess that it is, is a total non-starter for me.

Generally I'm with you on Skype, but for a chance to sing in a band
named "Stoned
Wallabies" I'd even be willing to install it!  :-)

See? My thoughts exactly.

:-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60
minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.       - C.S. Lewis
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/