funsec mailing list archives

Re: Lawmaker Wants ‘Show of Force’ Against North Korea for Website Attacks

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:14:05 +1200

John C. A. Bambenek, GCIH, CISSP wrote:

For what its worth, I told hoekstra's people this is BS and they
absolutely shit on me for even questioning it because I didn't know
what I was talking about. Oddly enough I'm peripherally involved with
the people and effort actually researching this stuff.

He's a politician, therefore well-practised in the art of not letting
contradictory facts get in the way of his opinion...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald