funsec mailing list archives

Re: Lawmaker Wants ‘Show of Force’ Against North Korea for Website Attacks

From: Paul M Moriarty <pmm () igtc com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:00:39 -0700

OK, let's all gang up and take N. Korea off the internet.  3 folks
with dialup netzero accounts should be enough.  C'mon!  I'm in!

On Jul 10, 2009, at 1:31 PM, Jason Ross wrote:

*sigh*

I'm sure many have seen this already, but figured I'd
go ahead and send the link out for those that haven't.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/07/show-of-force/

--
Jason