funsec mailing list archives

Re: How many nukes can reach your location?

From: chris () blask org
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 20:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz> wrote:

I should move back to nuclear bunker..

At least you get nuclear love from a lot of places!  And you found France and Israel's nukes, I'm sure they'll be
appreciative.
300 from France
200 from Israel

What I wonder is whose 160 bombers can reach Atlanta but can't reach Tampa, Florida.  Maybe that's the great circle
route keeping a few Russian/Chinese nukes off us?  Looks like China and France give up before they get here (or land,
get rum and fruit drinks and go hang out on the beach).

2347 from USA
3684 from Russia
192 from UK

2369 from long range ICBMs