funsec mailing list archives

Re: Message Gray Hole?

From: Steve Pirk <orion () pirk com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 01:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, Gadi Evron wrote:
Jon Kibler wrote:
Starting sometime over night last night, I started receiving messages from
FUNSEC that had been originally sent days or weeks ago. Looking at the email

It's called "Gadi cleared up the moderation queue again".

As I was sitting here laughing at the explanation for some of the
anomalies we have all seen recently, I was struck by the phrase "all
of us" and went "wow, how many thousands of 'wtf' emails did Gadi and
Jon avert by producing this 2 email exchange...?"

I just thought it was funny.. move along... nothing to see here...
--
steve