funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hello. I live in Salem, and I believe in witches.

From: Ned Fleming <ned () kaw us>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 08:13:46 -0500

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:16:08 -0700 (PDT), chris () blask org wrote:

It only gets worse the more I look.  Turns out the NC school system dictated that the counties dictate that the
schools get parental permission for the students to listen to the presidential speech.  Five days before the address.
On the day before a long weekend...

http://www.motleymoose.com/diary/1700/nc-school-system-and-the-banning-of-presidential-speech-a-lesson-in-cowardice

Why not just grow a pair and come out and say: "Don't let the chilluns look into the eyes of the black muslim homo!"?

Chickenshits.

Remember when George Bush addressed the kiddies in 1990?

The Dems wanted to hold congressional hearings. Maybe they should
have.

This article will appeal to most here (ha ha ha!):

        http://www.lewrockwell.com/rozeff/rozeff310.html

--

Ned