funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hello. I live in Salem, and I believe in witches.

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:43:16 -0400

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:28:16 +1200, Nick FitzGerald said:

The problem with the conservatives is that NO ONE is leading.  So the
nutjobs lead by default.

Which is diffeent from the past eight years how?

The past 8 years, Dick Cheney was leading. Now he's out of office...

...though, based on some of his comments of late, there are clearly
some days he doesn't seem to remember that!

Anyway, back to my  main point -- do you really think Cheney was not a
top-flight nutjob?

Yes, but he was a nutjob who was *elected* President(*), as opposed to the
current leading-by-default nutjobs. ;)

(*) OK - you got me there. Bush was elected Prez, and Cheney was elected
Puppetmaster. ;)