funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hello. I live in Salem, and I believe in witches.

From: chris () blask org
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 03:56:31 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 9/10/09, John Bambenek <bambenek.infosec () gmail com> wrote:

The birthers are insane (and as a side note, I'm being threatened with a  lawsuit for saying so)

You lucky SOB!  Tell them to add me to it!  Seriously, I'll write anything that makes whoever it is threaten to sue me,
just point the way.

... just like truthers are insane (which include a high proportion of anti-semites).

The point is, no party or ideology has a lock on f*ing nutjobs.

Word.  In fact, at the fringes they are the same people.  Ideology isn't a straight line, and if it were it would meet
around the back.  Ideology taken to the extreme always results in people digging bunkers.

The problem for the GOP at the moment is that they are choosing to let the nutjobs lead.  As a small-c conservative it
makes me more than a little bit embarrassed to be even vaguely associated with them.

-chris