funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hello. I live in Salem, and I believe in witches.

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:46:07 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 chris () blask org wrote:

--- On Wed, 9/9/09, John Bambenek <bambenek.infosec () gmail com> wrote:

Yeah, it's just because he's black... it couldn't possibly
be opposition  to his policies.

I won't go there on the black thing (while it is worth noting that all
the White Supremacists are reccing the same videos the Birthers are, it
doesn't mean they are a single set.  IMHO the birthers are a superset
that include the skinheads, and unfortunately provide cover for them,
but that's another issue.)

What's a "birther"?