funsec mailing list archives

Re: Star Trek infosec

From: Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:45:32 +0200

Paul Bennett napsal(a):

Makes me want to walk up to a food replicator and order a steaming hot bowl of "1'; DROP TABLE RECIPES;"

Makes me want to use nanites on Enterprise on large scale. I would program nanites so they can interact and co-evolve. Their prime directive would be to transform spaceship into giant penis and to prevent further reshaping. Their secondary directive would be to propagate itselves onto other spaceships.

--
Martin Tomasek