funsec mailing list archives

Re: watch the lives of others, get cash prizes!

From: chris () blask org
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 10/13/09, chris () blask org <chris () blask org> wrote:

Pick your nose on your front porch in Dorset, Ontario in
1983 and no-one had a digital camera - live or Memorex - but
maybe a Polaroid got snapped.

OK, since you all are too timid to debate this lovely topic I've Moosed it here:

http://www.motleymoose.com/diary/1970/big-brother-has-been-found

Shaun Appelby has an interesting thought:

"I'm wondering...

"If this doesn't create some marvellous 'street theatre' opportunities.  Blair Witch Project meets Halflife 2.

"Do you think it is possible to create a low-budget film using entirely public CCTV cameras and captured footage?  An
interesting challenge for avant garde cultural creatives, I'm thinking..

"by: Shaun Appleby"

-chris