funsec mailing list archives

Re: threats abound for 2010 what shall we do, oh my!

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:57:31 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009, der Mouse wrote:

[W]e will probably hear somebody seriously suggest that people ought
to fly naked after the next attack.

Now _that_ might even get me back on planes.  (I have little-to-no body
modesty on my own account; it's something I observe to avoid disturbing
others.  And I like shaking up established habits - where, as in this
case, I see the disruption as basically harmless.)

You could charg a premium for all-naked flights, based on the improved
security it brings. But you'd allow people to wear blindfolds once
boarded, so they didn't have to see horrible sights all through the
flight.

And the captain would be allowed to wear a hat.