funsec mailing list archives

Re: threats abound for 2010 what shall we do, oh my!

From: "David Lodge" <dave () cirt net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:42:41 -0000

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 01:40:21 -0000, Matt Watchinski
<mwatchinski () sourcefire com> wrote:

2. One more prediction to add to the baiting, not 100% network security
related. Deployment of full body scanners at Airports will result in the
best celebrity photos leaked to your favorite trash magazine in the
grocery
store.

Agreed, and we will probably hear somebody seriously suggest that people
ought to fly naked after the next attack.