funsec mailing list archives

Re: SSL/TLS broken?

From: <Toralv_Dirro () McAfee com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:08:45 -0600

It could pose a more serious problem for all those people with machines hit by DNSchanger trojans where becoming MITM
is trivial for the criminals behind it - but it's probably easier to trick the users into installing an additional
trojan that takes care of the data stealing than pulling off this attack...

cheers,
Toralv