funsec mailing list archives

Re: Actual Climate Change Thread

From: RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:03:11 -0600

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:16:34 -0800 (PST)
From: chris () blask org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Actual Climate Change Thread
To: Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz>, funsec () linuxbox org

--- On Sat, 11/28/09, Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz> wrote:

Ah, the hunt is engaged! :~)

-best

-chris

Chris,
I am trying to keep up here so I want to know if this summary is correct:

You feel Martin is arguing a "climate" specific area.
You argue it is "Global". But you are arguing or showing it to be a
cycle which has happen a number of times.
You feel Tomas is not bringing enough "man" causes to the table and
you feel man has added greatly along with natural causes.

am I near or far...or to keep this in debate perspective, "Cold or Hot"?

P.S. This is getting good! I do hope Martin will respond and that this
does not turn in to the flame throwing but civil debate.

--
been great, thanks
a.k.a System