funsec mailing list archives

Re: climate gate and programming bugs

From: Dan Kaminsky <dan () doxpara com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:58:07 -0500

Took a look. There are mild issues but nothing I'm seeing yet that
causes clear error. Maybe the <1% error from the nonspherical nature
of the planet could yield something interesting, but thus far I'm not
impressed that a statistically significant fault has been found.

On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:16 PM, Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>