funsec mailing list archives

The old becomes new

From: Ned Fleming <ned () kaw us>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:47:03 -0600

The nice thing about attaining a certain age, plus having no ability
to remember jokes to begin with, the old becomes new again. I'm sure I
got a chuckle out of this the (0-10) times I've seen this before:

During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using
the following password:

    MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento

When asked why such a long password, she said she was told that it had
to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.