funsec mailing list archives

Re: Web 2.0 suicide machine

From: Benjamin Brown <optikali () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:18:26 -0500

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10424683-2.html

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Predrag Ivanovic <predivan () nadlanu com>wrote:

http://suicidemachine.org/

Quote from the FAQ:
"
What shall I do after I've killed myself with the web2.0 suicide machine?

Try calling some friends, take a walk in a park or buy a bottle of wine and
start enjoying your real life again.
Some Social Suiciders reported that their lives has improved by an
approximate average of 25%. Don't worry, if
you feel empty right after you committed suicide. This is a normal reaction
which will slowly fade away within the first 24-72 hours."

Pedja
--
 Dumb terminal