funsec mailing list archives

Web 2.0 suicide machine

From: Predrag Ivanovic <predivan () nadlanu com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 00:56:34 +0100

http://suicidemachine.org/

Quote from the FAQ:
"
What shall I do after I've killed myself with the web2.0 suicide machine?

Try calling some friends, take a walk in a park or buy a bottle of wine and start enjoying your real life again.
Some Social Suiciders reported that their lives has improved by an approximate average of 25%. Don't worry, if
you feel empty right after you committed suicide. This is a normal reaction which will slowly fade away within the
first 24-72 hours."

Pedja
--
 Dumb terminal