funsec mailing list archives

Re: Draft paper submission deadline is extended: ISP-10

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:01:58 -0500

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 06:37:28PM -0500, James Heralds wrote:
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: ISP-10

This is a fake conference spammer.  I'll follow up with more later
but for now I recommend (a) removing this spammer from the list
and (b) blacklisting him/her/them permanently.  While you're at it,
these addresses should be blacklisted as well -- they belong to
the same gang:

        amgsolo () yahoo com
        devipsr () gmail com
        imecs_2008 () iaeng org