funsec mailing list archives

Re: OK, here's a risk analysis question for you ...

From: chris () blask org
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 06:42:49 -0700 (PDT)

Rich Kulawiec said:

"The answer is no to that," a BP spokesman, Tom Mueller, said on Saturday. "We're not going to take any extra efforts
now to calculate flow there at this point. It's not relevant to the response effort, and it might even detract from
the response effort."

I'm sorry, I call BS on that lame statement.

"How big is the fire?"

"It doesn't matter!  Send a fire truck!"

Of *course* if flippin' matters!  Is it a bungalow or a hi-rise??  Do I need one fire truck or an all-stations
broadcast???

They need to hire more convincing spokes-critters.

-chris