funsec mailing list archives

Re: How heavy is a chip?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:27:32 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:27:32 -0400
From:                   Joel Esler <joel.esler () me com>

Seems simple to me, just weigh the ATM!  Then we can start weighing gas pumps!

Yup.  Just make sure you wash the gas pump before you weigh it.  Seems to me
that one of two greasy gas jockey fingerprints would probably be equivalent to a
chip weight.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
My husband and I don't fight. We just work it out through email!-GJS
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade