funsec mailing list archives

Re: RIAA wants Congress to mandate FM radios in electronics

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 21:15:26 -0700

The RIAA's business model has been the modern day equivalent of
requiring the red flag in front of the horseless carriage since they
sued Napster. It's sad, but inevitable. Since they are all lawyers, the
only tool they know how to use is lawsuits and absurd regulation.

Enjoy your ringside seat at how the giants of old become the dinosaurs
of the future, and just focus on moving the ball forward.