funsec mailing list archives

Re: Colorado Supreme Court: Using a Stolen Social Security Number is Not Identity Theft

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:15:02 -0500

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 02:25:55AM -0500, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
I view the criticism as "sharp tongued" and nothing more. A sharp
tongue is one of my redeeming qualities :)

I concur.  I don't suffer fools gladly either [1] and I'm not shy about
expressing my contempt.  But it does seem that some (weak) people are
simply not equipped with the fortitude to endur withering criticism, and
so they whine to The Authorities about the imagined and/or fabricated
threats to their well-being in order to intimidate and silence others.

These cowards really don't grasp the principles of free speech --
which includes speech that's assinine, insulting, critical, offensive,
insensitive, mocking, juvenile, incoherent and everything else that none
of us (probably) want to have directed at us, but which all of us *must*
accept as the price for our own freedom of expression.

<shrug> I've been told that I'm a terrorist because I think spamming
should be criminalized and should carry the death penalty as a mandatory
sentence.
Ah!!! Lost me here. I adamantly opposed to violence and the use of
force (though I don't disagree that some folks need to be knocked over
the head on occasion). And I clearly don't honor or recognize a
state's claim that it has a right to murder its citizens.

Here's more on the perversion from Antonin Scalia, US Supreme Court Justice:

    This court, has never held that the Constitution forbids the
    execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and
    fair trial but is later able to convince a court that he is
   ‘actually’ innocent.” [1]

I can only help that fucker suffers his own poison.

Jeff

[] http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-08-18/scalias-death-row-lunacy/