funsec mailing list archives

Re: Inmate E-Mail (someone guessed right)

From: "Brance Amussen" <brance () jhu edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:31:49 -0500

Well, now I'll have no problem with going to jail. I mean the only thing
keeping me from going was lack of internet access!!!

Seriously, you're in jail! Why the hell do you get the privilege of
anything. When my parents grounded me, I couldn't do anything, that was the
punishment. I wouldn't have learned a lesson if I was grounded, and could
still play on the computer, or go outside, or whatever. Jeeeees....
Seriously. Wtf?