funsec mailing list archives

Re: Inmate E-Mail (someone guessed right)

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:40:24 -0500

Ok, understood and agreed.... although no contact with a rapist/murderer/scumbag parent is probably the best thing for
these children... not everyone is in jail for a heinous crime like that...

 I'll give them a pad of paper, some crayons or other "safe" writing implement, paper, envelopes, and they'll have to
purchase their own stamps...

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01580