funsec mailing list archives

Re: Dear asshole...

From: "Thomas J. Raef" <traef () wewatchyourwebsite com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:49:38 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc [mailto:marc () marcd org]
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 5:32 PM
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Dear asshole...

On 12/31/10 12:26 PM, Larry Seltzer wrote:
.who keeps trying to SQL-inject my blog comments: It's not fucking
working and it's not going to. You're just generating a bunch of
annoying error messages.

Happy Fucking New Year. Go get a fucking job.

Perhaps, they should read xkcd. com/ 327/ before attempting another
injection ? ;)

I also get SQL injection and XSS attempts, but mostly comment posts
that
have links to malware.  I moderate all comments so they don't ever get
posted.  The weird part is that I have had malware link posters submit
follow up comments expressing anger at me for not posting their malware
links.  I'd like to reply to them with a link that says 'please read
our
acceptable use policy at http://...&apos;  Where the http://.... is a link
malware for them.  Damn ethics keep getting in the way of my fun...

[>] I remember following one hacker chat session where two of the them were
arguing over which one was more "leet".
One of them posted that if he had the other guys IP address he would zero
out his PC with one exploit. The second responds with: 127.0.0.1. The first
guy says "here it comes". That was the end of the conversation. I could only
assume that he actually thought that was the other guys IP, typed it into
his "exploit kit" and fried his own PC. At least that's the way I always
tell it...