funsec mailing list archives

Re: Dear asshole...

From: "Marc" <marc () marcd org>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 23:56:40 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 22:54
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Dear asshole...
As good a time as any to say Happy New Year to the SecuriTeam guys, and
thank
them for the fact that, although I get notices of attempts to put
injections and
malware links in comments to my postings, by the time I actually go
check, they
are usually gone  :-)

Ah, but that takes all the fun out of it!  A Linux machine with wget and a
couple of  Windows machines, a server or two with DNS, IRC, Apache, and
whatever else is found to be needed, and a router/firewall on an out-of-band
network, add OllyDBG (or IDA Pro, if you have some extra money laying
around) and you have an evening's entertainment - especially when new
malware comes out.

Oh, and Happy New Year - in about six minutes here - Your time may vary.