funsec mailing list archives

Re: Crowdsourced Christmas Cwestions

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 10:40:49 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:

This has nothing to do with security.  But, since it's the day ofter Epiphany, we
are now officially out of the Christmas season, so one last hit before next year.

Then again, maybe it does have to do with security.  Integrity and all that.  The
dangers of getting your answers from socnets and Wikipedia.

So, today I'm getting my hair cut.  Our hair stylist (yes, I've had to switch from a
barber, that endangered species, to a hair stylist.  Who is really good) has become
a good friend, and saves up questions to ask me while I'm in the chair.  Today it
was why red is a Christmas colour.  (We discussed Clement Clark Moore, and
persistent berries in northern climates, etc.)

I mentioned this to Gloria when I got home, and she said that the girls would have
just googled "why is red a Christmas colour?"  So, I did that.

Coca Cola.