funsec mailing list archives

Re: California opts out of 4th Amendment

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 13:15:59 -0500 (EST)

The moral of the story is to not carry incriminating evidence when
you go and get yourself arrested... ;)
"Son, can you show us the original receipt for the CDs that you
ripped these mp3 files from?"

"No, that one came from a garage sale.  But I still have the CD."

(Yes, I keep all the CDs I rip.  I think intellectual property is a
major botch, but that doesn't mean I ignore it.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org