funsec mailing list archives

Re: Firefox slow?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:37:43 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:16:55 -0500
From:                   Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>

Chrome is the only way to go.

I will have to try Chrome again some time.  Last version I tried was incredibly
slow ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The optimist sees the glass as half full.
The pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
The engineer sees that the glass was twice as large as necessary.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade