funsec mailing list archives

Re: Why I no longer Jailbreak my IPhone

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 23:39:47 -0400

On 05/07/2011 08:59 AM, Joel Esler wrote:
Okay, I'll play the other side.

My phone is my everything (obviously except payment system)

I eliminated carrying three or four devices for my iPhone. It's my
phone, my mp3 player, my movie player, my gps device, my email
system, my note taking system, my calendar, my to do list, etc

I can go anywhere and do anything with my iPhone, even do light work
if needed.

Heck, with my iPad and iPhone together, I can rule the world.
Muhahahaha.

Okay, just kidding. But it does help me out a lot.

For the adults on this list, my BlackBerry Curve (and all it's ugly
brothers) is great for voice, text, music (use headphones, gat dangit)
and email. I'm sure it does other things, but we have computers for that
and there is nothing worse than being "that guy." I still love you Joel.

Oh yeah, and I can make a phone call on it too.

Is that a separate app?

Randy

--
Disclaimer:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit
3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company
social engineer your company
5. This notification overrides any disclaimer or statement of
confidentiality that may be included on your message

Further, you understand that if any of the following conditions are met
that you are indeed, a bag of douche:

1. Your message identifies the device you sent it from
2. You messed up the thread by top-posting