funsec mailing list archives

Cyb3rsp4c3 Struggl3

From: funsec subscriber RidgewayIS <funsec () ridgewayis com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 11:48:43 -0500

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I know how it feel to wake up after 2
Outta Mountain Dew and the moms bugging u
ppl flaming u like youse the luser
Trying user after user, mad SATAN abuser

But they don't know about ur stress-filled day
Hacking CIA, NASA, NSA
That why u ain't getting play, u d/l alt bin gifs
And wish, u was the hacker from Swordfish

I remember I was just like u
Swapping warez with my crew, sending over ICQ
Cause IRC got me slash-K-B
I'm L-3-3-T, that's why the ops hate me

They was forced to kick me out, no doubt
Cause I figured out tricks to track 'em down with traceroute
ls my bin for my making nervous move
Then pinging -t for denial of service moves

For kids trying to doubt my code
And star-seven-oh, won't show up on the ID
Telnet the IP, to talk the admin
Social engineered him and instilled the fear of rm

Mapping TCP ports, never cut it short
Let it scan, while I plan, to brute-force the source
Customize my tools for ur firewall rules
Like Boris I'm invincible, but still...

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I had the master tones, I'm phreaking telephones, on my way to making clones
To own ur BBS, totally anonymous
I call the BBS for the DoS
And when I +++ I like to ask "who's left?"

I got my lappy in the backpack
With the cash and the snacks on my back
Greyhound pass in the sack
I rolling on to DEFCON fast
No honeys at the 26', I'm over that

At last, I finally found my class
Skimming Phrack, browsing Tao and Smashing Stack
Had to RE, seventeen levels deep
To code a logic flaw leaking bleep on the heap

See who got owned, who's raided at home
Zardoz got me known, now there's clicks on my phone
Then I read the headlines, I couldn't hardly stand it
We gotta put the call out to hack the fracking planet

Said Fluffi got busted in a mockery of justice
At some con put on in London, over websites he adjusted
And my bot, spread to some honeypot
That foobar nearly got me caught, I had to shut it off

C&C, shell on 23
Right fast I cover tracks with a format C
Stealthy, that's me, step ahead of trouble
In the cyberspace struggle

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I'm popping boxen after boxen, and No-Doz and naproxen
Ain't chancing legal action, I'm proxying with no logging
My modem speeds are slowing cause it's older now
DS-3 at the uni, I'ma own it now

Trick a little dough, buying pro Sub7
Defacements still say Free Kevin, news at 11
Interviews, had to refuse, no time to lose
New crack how-to's due for my crew in a few

Taking Crays off the 'Net, no sweat
Password reset, can't brag yet without a wget
But when that mine, Zone-H archive in realtime
I can promise five nines of remaining offline

I hack the baddest bot-herds, reverse their passwords
Deep in the scene, whitehats stacking their teams
But sell out?  No way!  Even though they getting paid
Yo they got the fame, I got a kernel o-day

And that's just how the sh--yes, Mother
gtg brb afk

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

I don't wanna hack no more
Sometimes I hear feds knocking at my front door
I'm staying up at night in the basement, doing web page defacements
Afraid of FBI agents

(inspired by The Notorious B.I.G. - "Everyday Struggle")

-- Derek