funsec mailing list archives

Re: California block on Credit Card purchases

From: Chaim Rieger <chaim.rieger () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:41:18 -0700

Yup and know the reason
On Jun 1, 2011 12:19 PM, "RandallM" <randallm () fidmail com> wrote:
Hi
Anyone else notice are have more info on many credit card companies
refusing
payments to California based companies including Itunes?

I use master card from STAR... Itunes kept requesting me to login and fix
my credit card issue. Wanting the security code. I kept entering but it
would say does not match record of bank.

I sent an email to itunes. They say.. you need to call your bank
I call my bank. They say "they have been advised to block on Credit card
purchase coming from california which included the itunes store purchases.

I so far havent found anything on google about this.

--
been great, thanks
RandyM