funsec mailing list archives

Re: no poison for Joplin

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 22:01:44 -0400 (EDT)

If spamming is a mental illness, don't the spammers deserve our
sympathy -- and our support with AA-like programs?  It's not evil;
it's a disease.

I don't think spamming is a mental illness.  I think it's a behaviour
that is - sometimes - symptomatic of certain mental illnesses.

They deserve our sympathy for the illness and censure for letting it
exhibit that way, just as psychopathic serial killers deserve sympathy
for the illness and censure for the murders.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org