funsec mailing list archives

Re: no poison for Joplin

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:27:16 -0400

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 01:33:07PM -0500, Ned Fleming wrote:
I could see Rich K starting a home for destitute (but reformed!)
spammers. Well . . . maybe not.

<chuckle> Given that I'm on the record as advocating the death penalty
for spamming, this seems somewhat unlikely.

But it's kind of a moot point: there are NO reformed spammers. (Oh, there
are plenty who claim to be so, but closer examination inevitably reveals
that they've merely been on hiatus and/or shifted tactics.  The canonical
example of this is Sanford Wallace.)

---rsk