funsec mailing list archives

Re: Seriously?

From: Dan Kaminsky <dan () doxpara com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 20:08:44 -0700

So what's your bet on whether AV detects it?

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM, <michael.blanchard () emc com> wrote:

I LOVE stuff like this....  Just because of the "security professionals"
that come running out of the woodwork to us asking us "...  Hey you see
this new thing?!?!  It's totaly OH-day and I'll bet A/V doesn't detect it
too!!..."

  I use it as a gauge of how much those folks actually know, and try to
avoid them in the future....

 It really sucks when it's folks that work with you too!   Used to happen
in another gig years ago... Would never happen where I a now!  LOL

 Mike B