funsec mailing list archives

Re: Twinkipocalypse averted

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:25:16 -0500

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:03:51 +0000, "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" said:
Little Debbie is a perfect example… no unions, better management solutions…

You *do* realize that at many companies, the *threat* of unionizing
is sufficient to make the companies play nice?  Or are you one of those
that think it would be Perfectly OK if we went back to the sort of
abuses that caused unions to get powerful, and which we decry when
we see them at non-union shops at Foxconn or Nike?