funsec mailing list archives

Re: "Skills gap"?

From: John Bambenek <bambenek.infosec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:41:06 -0600

Oh, I agree, it's only useful to get past the bean counters. I haven't had a job that paid travel to take classes, so I haven't had the benefit of part 2 on that point (I would like a job some day that did offer that benefit though, but I'm more resigned to doing my own business just to get out of the grind)