funsec mailing list archives

We'd better all assume "worst case" risks from now on ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:28:31 -0700

Six Italian scientists and an ex-government official have been sentenced to six
years in prison over the 2009 deadly earthquake in L'Aquila.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20025626

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
If you surveyed a hundred typical middle-aged Americans, I bet
you'd find that only two of them could tell you their blood
types, but every last one of  them would know the theme song from
the Beverly Hillbillies.                                - Dave Barry
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade