funsec mailing list archives

Re: Amazon customer service

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:55:14 +0000

Well there we go, I will never ever EVER buy a Kindle.....  if they can do this to Linn, they can do this to anyone...
wiping the kindle of all the purchased books?  Without giving a refund????  And without giving ANY information as to
why or what she supposedly did wrong???  Wow, my next call would be to a lawyer

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772