funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: petition to remove Aaron Swartz prosecutor

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:21:44 -0500

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:04:41 +0000, Michael Simpson said:

Young men are the best patient group for successfully completing suicide
and often the cause is multifactorial and difficult to elucidate
However I think that the upcoming court case has to be taken into account.

Exactly.  I'm positive the court case didn't help - but that's a *long*
way from "the prosecutor has blood on their hands".

Would be useful to know if there had been a *very* recent history of
Aaron's mood seeming to lift or if there was a change in his medication (if
any)

The public may never find out that one.