funsec mailing list archives

Re: "1984" sales spike

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:27:39 -0400

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Vic Vandal <vvandal () well com> wrote:

In closing I offer my sincere apologies to the funsec crowd who ended up reading this.  It is only because Jeffrey
Walton didn't reply to me individually that I also replied to all.  I promise I won't reply to all going forward,
because debating with any of the unwashed masses on the Internet is almost always a waste of time, and I know that
most of you have better things to do than witness more of that.

Sorry Vic. I was outside cutting the grass, and I just got back.

Jeff