funsec mailing list archives

FBI wants your malware

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 10:30:53 -0800

The FBI has sent out a call from malware, spam, and other unwanted digital trash.

They want to build a repository in order to ... well, actually, they don't, and won't,
according to the lack of response to a number of media requests, say why.

Of course, don't bother sending in your daily allotment of odio lectus decipio
urinatio (or spam trap diving).

They want it bundled in a neat package, organized and categorized.  (I'm not sure
why the existing repositories aren't good enough for them.)

Good luck, FBI.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least
triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to
recollect how often we have told it to the same person?
                                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade