funsec mailing list archives

Re: Kafka would have been proud ...

From: Daniel Preussker <daniel () preussker net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 06:29:53 +0200

That's hardly an exclusive club - every US citizen is a member. Have
you seen what the US has done in the middle east? We have got to be
the biggest exporter of terror in history...

I hope the next set of airplanes fly directly into a sitting session
of congress while the president is addressing them. It would be
fitting for the assholes who created the mess with their foreign
policy. I'm tired of seeing innocent citizens suffering for these
assholes.

+1

Ask foreigners what the most hated country is, I'm sure most of them will answer with "USA".

Their attitude of self called "World Police" is going on everybody's nuts - no wonder there is so much anti-american
propaganda out there.

The recent radicalization of the moderates regarding military actions against the IS in Syria and Iran just because
some bloke got beheaded shows it again.

Unpolitical people that change their attitude just because one american dies while thousands of other humans, not even
slightly less worth than an american citizen, keep dying every single day.
...but nobody cares until an american dies...

I'm quite sure that most of the citizens of the USA have an identity crisis that they counter with false pride and
overwhelming patriotism.
After all there is no 'The American' - The true americans, the natives, got nearly extinct and what are now 'The
American' are all immigrants - yet they are so xenophobe that they lock down borders and have the most ridiculous
border checks I've had to endure so far... How does that even fit?...

From a person that lives in "Nazi-Land" I can tell that american "patriotism" beats the shit out of what Hitler did in
his propaganda.

- my 2 euro-cents

Dan

PS: Offended? I'm sure there is a delete button you can click.