funsec mailing list archives

Re: John McAfee running for US pres

From: Steve Pirk <pirkster () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 10:48:54 -0700

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org> wrote:

There is thus plenty
of support for the full-blown batshit crazy.

We have batshit candidates, and then we have batshit crazy voting systems
to make sure that the batshit endowed end up in office. Maybe these
republican presidential wannabees act batshit crazy because they know that
they can get away with it, because the game is rigged...

What my research suggests – but does not prove – is far worse: that fraud
via manipulation of the software that runs on voting machines here, across
Kansas and across the nation may be occurring.

But this software is proprietary – inaccessible to researchers. And Kansas
law makes no provision for auditing election results for accuracy.

http://www.kansas.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/article32685087.html

Greg Palast has done the best research on the voting machine scam. 2
privately held companies control all the voting machines used in the US,
and no, we do not have access to the source code :)